I’m sure you know by now how much I love second hand shops here in Stockholm and that I often visit them because you never know what you could find. Here’s another post with some items I picked up a few weeks ago, but didn’t show them to you.
I try to buy only those things that I really like and before I buy something I try to imagine how would I use that item (would I use it in my kitchen? would I use it as a jewelry/makeup holder? would I use it as a decoration? and so on). I don’t buy things just to look pretty, I prefer to buy items that look pretty AND that actually have a purpose.
My recent purchase includes mostly English fine china which is indeed gorgeous and not to mention really cheap in many second hand shops! Not sure why is it so cheap, but I won’t complain!
Here’s what I got:
- black bowl, unknown brand (I keep it on my dining table, it contains different tea sorts)
- Wedgwood Clementine Trinket Pin Dish (jewelry holder)
- Wedgwood Mirabelle Murray Powder Bowl (haven’t decided yet if it will be a jewelry holder or a makeup holder)
- The Birds of the Hedgerow by A.J. Heritage (jewelry holder)
- Royal Swan Historic Castles Cup & Saucer Set
All in all, I’m more than happy with my finds! ♥
Wedgwood Clementine Trinket Pin Dish (top), Wedgwood Mirabelle Murray Powder Bowl (bottom left), The Birds of the Hedgerow by A.J. Heritage (bottom right)
Royal Swan Historic Castles Cup & Saucer Set
Thank you for stopping by!