Last weekend a friend of mine was celebrating her birthday and I decided to wear something that I usually don’t wear: glossy eyelids. It’s a look that you can often see in magazines, but I haven’t tried it on myself for some reason. I know it’s not necessarily a good combination when you’re wearing eyeshadow under the gloss because it can crease a lot, but on bare skin? It’s basically perfect!
The lipgloss I was using on my eyelids is really affordable and it is so long lasting! It lasted for almost 9 hours (until I removed it). It is a tiny bit sticky, but I didn’t have a sticky feeling once it was on my eyelids, I just think that the application itself is a bit sticky.
All in all – a simple yet effective look!
- Catrice Liquid Camouflage , 020 Light Beige
- Isadora Sculpting Brow Pen, 82 Medium Brown
- Catrice Glam & Doll Sculpt & Volume Msscara, Black
- Isadora Twist-Up Matt Lips, 67 Dark Velvet
- essence Shine Shine Shine Wet Look Lipgloss, 01 behind the scenes