I believe you’re already aware of the Nabla Dreamy Eyeshadow Palette which sold out really quickly! Not that it’s a surprise because Nabla has some of the best indie eyeshadows on the market and I’m happy I managed to grab this palette! This, obviously, isn’t a review since I receive this product only 2 days ago, but I wanted to show you some pictures and swatches.
Here is some info about the palette itself:
- contains 12 brand new shades
- 12 x 0.92 g (11 grams in total)
- 3 different textures: matte, pearlescent and metallic
- contains neutral, warm and cool shades
- comes with a mirror and magnetic closure (very good quality considering it’s cardboard)
- vegan & cruelty free ♥
- dimensions: 13,5 cm x 11 cm x 1,5 cm
Photos & Swatches
All shades were swatched with bare finger, without primer and only ONE swipe! The only shade that was a bit underwhelming is the first one, Immaculate. But then, it’s a really light shade and I think it looks prettier IRL anyway.
My favourite shades based on swatches: Delirium (yes, I love purple!), Metal Cupid, Señorita and Lullaby.
I’ll be playing with this palette tomorrow and will definitely create some looks with it!
How do you like this palette? Do you feel like it’s something you really, really, really need in your life? :D
Leave a Reply