The past few months have been quite crazy and I can’t believe we’re already in December! How did this happen?! I have the feeling like the whole year just flew by me! I guess that’s how it is when you’re a student – time simply flies and you don’t really have time for anything! Well, except for shopping, which is obvious if you take a look at my previous posts. :D
Anyway, since it’s the end of the year and there are some sales going on, I used that to buy some items that were on my wishlist for some a while + I got some items because I thought they would work for me and now was the right time to get them!
- Rouge Bunny Rouge Loess e/s palette (I actually did no purchase this one, I won it in a giveaway on Facebook, lucky me!)
- Rouge Bunny Rouge Highlighter Brush #014
- Rouge Bunny Rouge Blush Wand in Vermeer
- Rouge Bunny Rouge Aqua Primer (my 3rd purchase!)
- Becca Backlight Priming Filter
- Becca Undereye Brightening Corrector
- Viva la Diva Cosmetics Move Me Jungle Palette
- Illamasqua Antimatter lipsticks in Btch and Spectra
- Illamasqua e/s in Enchantment
- Kiko Milano Arctic Holiday Matte Lipstick in #03 Cherry Tree
- Kiko Milano Creamy Colour Lip Liner #313
- Kiko Milano Smart Fusion Lip Pencil #518
- Sleek MakeUP Matte Me Liquid Lipstick in Vino Tinto
Did you get anything lately? If you did, what did you get?