It’s been a while since my last new in post, so here’s an overview of products I got in the last few months. :)
- Montagne Jeunesse masks – I don’t remember the last time I used these masks, but I was so glad when I noticed them in a local store! I immediately purchased three of them and can’t wait to put on one of them this weekend!
- Depend has become my go-to nail care brand. After getting their nail serum, I ended up getting their strengthener and cuticle peeling. I also got one nail polish from their spring collection, I already tried it and I’m not really thrilled since it starts to peel off as soon as it comes in contact with water! Since my hands are often in water, I don’t think I’ll be buying them any time soon even though I like a few shades!
- Minimal Chic is a brand owned by a friend of mine and she sent me two products to try – makeup remover oil and nail/cuticle care oil. Love them both!
- IsaDora Mascara Volume 2.0 is a mascara that I keep buying. I think this is my 3rd or 4th time buying it and, yes, I’m obviously satisfied with it. :D
- I’m not a fan of liquid foundations, but after reading good reviews about Lumene Finland Longwear Blur Foundation I decided to test it myself, and that turned out to be a good move because I really love it! Review coming soon!
- Weleda Gentle Cleansing Milk – I’m kinda on the fence with this brand – their products are fine, but I’m not thrilled, but not ready to give up on them just yet so I’ll keep testing them! :D
- Lunette Menstrual Cup – The first time I read about these cups was a few years ago, but back then I wasn’t really attracted to them. A few weeks ago, I was reading about them again, and I just decided to get it. I’ve been using tampons for a looooong time, but to be honest, I am a bit paranoid about them and I was feeling more and more uncomfortable using them and I was trying to find a alternative to using them, so, here I am with my new product. I already have some first impressions and I will share them soon!
- cold pressed ricinus oil apparently might help with grooming your brows, I yet have to see that :D
- Make Up Store Microshadow, shade Future – already posted HERE
A few other products I also got, mostly food related!
- Urtekram – I love this brand and everything they offer! Such a nice selection of organic products. ♥ Vanilla powder & Cardemom are must haves in my kitchen!
- Garant tea, different sorts. I think this is a local brand, they offer a huge selection of products.
- Rituals Jasmine Delight tea – new collection in their range, I had to test the tea first, but I think I’ll go back to their store to grab some skin care products as well!
- Gorjuss! My all time favorite! :D Git it from my brother who was visiting us a few weeks back, and even though he hates Gorjuss, he ended up getting this notebook for me. He must really love me. :D